PDA

View Full Version : Good Job!

JackDaRipper
12-22-2001, 08:53 PM
Just wanted to say the team did an excellent job.

I've had seq v4 up and running for 3 days now and i'm VERY pleased. In the time its been up (bout 23-24h played time) the only thing that has happened is it failed to decode on death twice. Dunno why, but regardless, excellent release, no crashes, i'm very very happy.

Thanks SEQ Team!

ml2517
12-23-2001, 12:09 AM
I agree totally. I must say, it lived up to the hype.

I have a few questions on added features and one minor annoyance.

In the map window is there any way to stop the map panning when running the mouse cursor over it? If it operated like the SINS map (or we had an option for it to operate identical to that) it would be great. (Or if after you remove the mouse from the map screen have an option to snap back to your characters location. This would be great.)

Also, any ETA on the SINS style spawn timers?

Yueh
12-26-2001, 08:45 AM
I'll second that map panning thing. I'm guessing the option already exists to turn it off but I haven't been able to figure it out. Anyone have a tip for disabling it they can throw our way?

I'll also add my voice to the din... Awesome release guys! Thanks for all the hard work and expertise contributed to the project :)

Mr Guy
12-26-2001, 09:00 AM
The map panning is probably a bug caused by you having two mouse buttons and the map using the middle button (the one you don't have) to pan with. Two things to try: Click your middle button (if you have one) or click both right and left buttons at the same time (if you don't)

Yueh
12-26-2001, 09:01 AM
Thanks, will do.