PDA

View Full Version : CVS Commit, May 14, 2002

Zaphod
05-13-2002, 11:53 PM
dohpaZ (14/05/02)
------------------
Modifications:
version 4.2.2
Changed how fonts are set and configured. Ended the Helvetica tyranny (where no matter what font you set over half the GUI would still use Helvetica and not at the size you specified).
Added menu option to allow setting of the application font from the "Interface" menu.
Added "Status Bar" sub-menu to the "Interface" menu, included options to show/hide status bar windows.
Added additional options to the "Options" menu to control the use of EQ retarded coordinates, use of unix system time for spawn times"
Added additional options to the "Interface" menu to control the display of messages to Stdout, and whether bank info is displayed, to set the location of the formatted messages file
Added "Font" sub-menu to the "Options" menu to control the application default font, main window status bar font, and the fonts used by numerous other windows (not all windows added yet).
Made the show/hide of the channel messages dialogs persistant
Changed MAXSPAWNDATA size from 49152 to 98304 since I was seeing the EQPacket::m_serverData buffer whose size is determined by it overflowing, which in turn caused crashes. Added \a's (bell's) around the warning message so that it is more noticable.

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)

Ratt
05-14-2002, 03:50 AM
Good work Zaph! I always get giddy when you are on a roll :)

Changed how fonts are set and configured. Ended the Helvetica tyranny (where no matter what font you set over half the GUI would still use Helvetica and not at the size you specified).

This is one of the funniest things I've read in awhile. I dunno why... maybe cuz it's 5am .. ugg. :D

fuqjak
05-14-2002, 09:24 AM
Just a shameless bump to keep this one up top!

Fuqjak

Pyzjn
05-14-2002, 01:02 PM
Like the interface/conf file enhancements. Keep up the good work.

se7en
05-15-2002, 12:33 AM
out of curiosity, do i HAVE to edit the new xml configs after i make install or can I just replace them with the ones I backed up? will all the new variables be added by the interface to the existing xml conf?

Aurelius
05-16-2002, 02:03 AM
Just throwing my kudos your way for a job nicely done. ))
It is such a pleasure to get this program up and running with each new change. It is an enjoyment to watch this develop with all the work you are putting into it. I hesitate to think "At what point does it get the point where there isn't anything cosmetically or organically to be done with the program?" hehe Never says I.
Thanx again.