PDA

View Full Version : Any thought given to EQW?

vylesilencer
05-15-2002, 08:01 AM
Just curious if the developers have given any thought to people using EQW to login 2 characters at the same time. seq is not working presently with this configuration and I've searched the forums for a config option that I've missed or something I've overlooked.

Would greatly appreciate anyones time on this issue.

S_B_R
05-15-2002, 08:24 AM
I dunno if it's working as of the 4.2.x patches but what you are looking for is "session tracking"...

vylesilencer
05-15-2002, 12:09 PM
Thank you so much! I got the standard "This has been covered before, no double posting you idiot" response on the help section. *sigh* Must have been one of those FoH guys..

With the "session tracking" keyword I have gotten much info from searching, many thanks!

high_jeeves
05-15-2002, 01:38 PM
Well... you did cross post... how would this message board look if everyone posted everything they had to say in all 5 forums each time? It would be pretty annoying wouldnt it? So, dont cross post!

--Jeeves

S_B_R
05-15-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by vylesilencer
Thank you so much! I got the standard "This has been covered before, no double posting you idiot" response on the help section. *sigh* Must have been one of those FoH guys..

With the "session tracking" keyword I have gotten much info from searching, many thanks! The only reason you got a responces here is I happen to click on this forum first... I'm in TOTAL agreement with Jeeves on this!

PLEASE DON'T CROSS POST!!!

Dedpoet
05-16-2002, 08:27 AM
S_B_R please help me. I ran the install command in your signature and now when I boot my computer I just get "Missing Operating System." What happened to my Seq?

Sorry, couldn't resist. I love the sig. :p

Zaphod
05-16-2002, 09:02 AM
I like the sig as well. A slightly more nasty variant would be:

dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/hda

It is much harder to recover data from (even using a data recovery company ;)).

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)