View Full Version : CVS Commit, May 18, 2002

Zaphod
05-17-2002, 11:38 PM
dohpaZ (18/05/02)
------------------
Modifications:
version 4.2.4
Improved behavior when no showeq.xml file is present
Removed showeq.xml from CVS (initial one created on first "Save Preferences" or manually by the user), so it will no longer overwrite the users showeq.xml
Added ability to delete a button from a message dialog
Added menu pick to the "Network" menu to set the "Device" monitoring packets
Fixed Spawn, Despawn, and Death alert audio
Fixed a few places where menu items weren't getting checked in certain scenarios.
Added right-click context menu to Spawn List that allows the user to add/edit/delete/reload categories, add filters, toggle spawn list columns, and rebuild the spawn list

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)

lildr00d
05-18-2002, 12:24 AM
Thanks much Zaphod!

I really appriciate all the time you put into this project!

Elyon
05-18-2002, 04:07 AM
Thank you so much for your hard work, efforts and time that you put into this project Zaphod. I just want you to know, that it IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Have a Great Day ! :D

Toadman
05-18-2002, 11:22 AM
Awesome work...SEQ is just friggin WONDERFUL!

sauron
05-20-2002, 01:57 AM
The new version is awesome!

Having different sounds for LOCATE, ALERT, CAUTION, etc. really helps out a lot. Unless I'm mistaken, this feature wasn't available before (only spawn, despawn, death, etc). Now I can have an alarm for the LOCATE mobs -- the ones I am really after (Quillmane, AC, etc.)

And the right-clickable spawn list is a nice touch.

Thank you!

Sauron

Aurelius
05-20-2002, 01:13 PM
I really appreciate the work you put into this project. I wish I was able to contribute more than a few anecdotal stories to new users. But it keeps getting better and better. )))