PDA

View Full Version : CVS Commit, May 21, 2002

Zaphod
05-21-2002, 03:47 PM
dohpaZ (21/05/02)
------------------
Modifications:
version 4.2.5
Applied patch# 555002 "New README.libEQ" by mrsuspicious (mrsuspicious)
Applied patch# 555000 "New INSTALL.newbies (complete overhaul)" by mrsuspicious(mrsuspicious)
Added SEQWindow base class and made all top-level/dockable windows inherit from it. SEQWindow supports the setting/saving/restoring of caption, font, size, and position information.
Added SEQListView base class and made all the listview's inherit from it or use it SEQListView supports the setting/saving/restoring of listview column visibility/size/order and sort column/direction.
Fixed crashing bug when right-clicking in the header of the Spawn List to get a context menu.
Fixed a bug where changes to the "FastMachine" setting were being made in "Interface" instead of "Misc".
Fixed an old crash in Filter::loadFilters() if /usr/local/share/showeq didn't exist.
Fixed "Filtered" filtering so that filtered spawns no longer appear on the map unless "Show Filtered" is enabled.
Fixed handling of filtered spawns and categories in CategoryMgr and SpawnList. Allow ":Filtered:" pattern to occur in more complex filter strings
Removed HP and MaxHP from the filterString that filters and categories are matched against, since they are no longer useful.
Made it so that the following Spawn List columns sort in a proper numeric fashion: Lvl, Hp, MaxHp, ID, and Dist. Also made it so that the category spawn list items always sort by their names (since they don't have any other fields).
Made it so that the color of the items in the spawn list will be updated as appropriate when the players level changes.

Don't forget to do 'make -f Makefile.dist' and rerun './configure' before running 'make'.

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)

genius
05-21-2002, 06:14 PM
Hehe I was just about to update this morning but decided to when I got home from work good timing eh.

R/S
Genius

RavenCT
05-22-2002, 05:58 AM
Doh! Time to recompile!

Seriously, you guys are incredible! I know software companies who wish they could get patches and fixes out as fast as you guys do!

Keep up the good work!