PDA

View Full Version : Grieg's End

Mel
05-22-2002, 08:33 AM
Was in Grieg's End to take down Servator of Luclin last night. Noticed 4 spawns called something like Grieg Trigger. Whenever one of the triggers was stepped on, Grieg would spawn and then despawn seconds later.

Does anybody know if these triggers have anything to do with getting him to spawn? Would really like to take this guy down, but have yet to see him.

Thanks

Morannon
05-22-2002, 01:00 PM
Grieg is a good old regular timed spawn.

You need a key to get to him, that drops from Prast Ianitor.

Mr. Suspicious
05-22-2002, 01:25 PM
Those "traps" are triggers for the untargetable Grieg you periodically see standing on those tombs when you move around Grieg's End.

Mel
05-31-2002, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the info. Popped in the other night and he was up.

Now only question left is what about the 2 invis Prast Ianitor traps? Do these spawn him or is he also on a timer. I think I hit one of the traps flopping my way out one day and didn't see him, but not 100% sure as I had multiple mobs on my back. I have never seen him up and have been checking the zone almost nightly as we've been taking down SoL as soon as he pops.

Thanks again

Nyflyte
06-06-2002, 08:53 PM
I thought Prast was also a timed spawn? 24 to 36 hours as i recall..*shrug* ..it escapes me atm cuz we usually just corpse the key.

Mel
06-07-2002, 06:41 AM
Yeah, he is on a timer, I found out. Was up the other night not too far from the SD side. Got to his room and camped out cause of the emergency patch.

Logged back in, Prast had moved to further in and I was dotted by a mob 2 rooms away for nearly 2K damage.

Server went down again shortly afterward. Guess they really did upgrade the cater NPC's.