PDA

View Full Version : Problems in Western Wastes?

three-p-o
05-22-2002, 10:55 PM
Wondering if anyone else is experiancing a map issue in WW.

I have not seen this issue in any other zones that I frequent and can find no reason for it. aka error messages. but the map window is twice the size it should be on the east west axis. map only shows on the left side and all mobs are placed correctly.

Its kina like when they added the door structure previously yet I can find no mobs or anything that far off the map.

I'm looking into it but its hard to figure it out with the problem only apearing in 1 zone..

Mr. Suspicious
05-23-2002, 06:14 AM
Most probably your mapfile (Westwastes.map) has a line or a point set somewhere outside the actual mapgrid.

three-p-o
05-23-2002, 10:47 AM
Nope. When I open the map before I start EQ the map shows fine.yet when I zone into WW it messes up after is finds the decription key

Mr. Suspicious
05-23-2002, 11:42 AM
Then, somehow, it could be that it detects a spawn well outside the map boundries and consequently resizes the map to fit all spawns found into it. Check for spawns outside the map area.

[Edit] Ah, see you already checked that, overlooked that. Beats me then, I personally have had no problems in Western Wastes whatsoever, and I spend a lot of time there.