PDA

View Full Version : CVS Commit, May 24, 2002

Zaphod
05-24-2002, 01:18 PM
dohpaZ (24/05/02)
------------------
Modifications:
version 4.2.6
Applied patch# 559953 "Update to Group Packet Structures" by Bonkers D Bobcat (bonkersbobcat)
Applied patch# 560200 "Bodytype display" by wyvern (mvern)
Fixed some g++ 3.1 compilation issues. g++ 3.1 is now officially supported and despite some previous reports it DOES work with the libEQ.a that was compiled with g++ 3.0.x. However, in order to compile ShowEQ with g++ 3.1 your installation of Qt MUST be compiled with g++ 3.1 due to ABI compatibility issues between the compiler versions
Added the COPYING file that contains the GNU Public licence version 2 under which ShowEQ is licensed.
Added the ZoneMgr object to unify tracking of zone state information, modified the rest of ShowEQ to use it.
Made the selected spawn always be visible on the map irregardless of being depth filtering, unknown, or filtered.
Added the SINS SpawnMonitor and Spawn Point List to ShowEQ.
Added a right-click context menu to the Spawn Point List.
Made EQPlayer inherit from the Spawn class as well as the QObject class and made the necessary modifications to remove redundancies and fix conflicts.
Cleaned up SpawnShell, moved SpawnLogger out of SpawnShell.
Cleaned up a bunch of header and source file issues. Better use of forward declarations instead of including unnecessary header files.
Made it so windows that have a specific font set keep it after interface theme changes.
Cleaned up "View" menu checkmark initialization/handling.
Made the behavior of when the player is painted on the map more sensible.
Added an item to the "Options" menu to "Clear Channel Messages", which clears out the channel message storage and refreshes all the channel message dialogs.
Added a QInputDialog that will popup when the user chooses to "Enable Opcode Monitoring..." or "Reload Monitored OpCode List..." that allows the user to edit the list of monitored opcodes.
Added the ability to log monitored OpCode data to a log file and the ability to configure this logging via the "OpCode" sub-menu of the "Network" menu.
Fixed some bugs in the OpCode monitor. Changed some of its configuration parameter names in the process.
Changed/Added a bunch of sections and parameters to/in seqdef.xml.
Fixed a bug in SEQListView::restoreColumns() where it was restoring the visibility state of the columns.
Added an accelerator key for toggling spawn depth filtering. It defaults to Alt+5, configurable by making an appropriate entry in showeq.xml (I wouldn't recommend Alt+4).
Updated the filter string description in filters.conf.dist to reflect the new ":Type:" field.

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)

fryfrog
05-24-2002, 01:26 PM
i've been looking forward to the sins spawn point monitoring for a long time, i hope this is what you mean :)

fuqjak
05-24-2002, 02:03 PM
Zaphod, if you don't mind me asking, do you have a job? You crank these updates out so fast that you can't possibly have a job - you have got to be working FULL TIME on ShowEQ.

Man, You ROCK!!!!!

Thanks to all the developers hard work and to the people who submit their own code to update ShowEQ. Thanks for helping make Everquest that much more enjoyable.

Between ShowEQ and Xylobot, I am absolutley thrilled with Everquest - play 3 accounts at once most of the time and I wish I could play more!

Fuqjak

Zaphod
05-24-2002, 02:07 PM
Yes, fryfrog, that is what I mean. Although one word of warning, the {shortZoneName}.sp files are not interchangeable between SINS and ShowEQ. The ShowEQ version saves some extra info that doesn't exist in the SINS files.

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)

Nobody
05-24-2002, 02:25 PM
Zaph: got the alt-5 in... geeze. You got a paypal? I'd like to donate a couple 6packs for this weekend for ya.

THANK YOU for all the hard work you guys have put in.

LordCrush
05-24-2002, 02:53 PM
Woot Zaphod,

thanks for the great new features ))

- Lord Crush

Alwayslost
05-26-2002, 01:12 PM
Simply put, this is AWESOME!!!

Thanks for all the effort and improvements!!!