PDA

View Full Version : CVS Commit, June 6, 2002

Zaphod
06-06-2002, 02:03 AM
dohpaZ (06/06/02)
------------------
Modifications:
version 4.2.8
Added the ability to remove all spawn points to the Spawn Point List context window.
Assorted SpawnMonitor/SpawnPoint cleanup.
Updates to itemStruct (from EQEmu 0.3.3.1 we got stackable, effectType, and castTime) and I found skill mod id and skill mod percent. Updated to the 05/06/02 patch (many many changes here).
Many new item related opcodes (as of the 05/06/02 patch)
Updated to v2 EQItemDB entries (supports both versions) with data from the new itemStruct.
Changed how the ItemDB is instantiated and how items are added, including more checks to minimize the chance of corrupt data being stored in the DB.
Increased maximum number of monitored opcodes from 10 to 15.
Minor additions to weapons27.h
Removed spelltimes.h and created a new spells.h with all the info (from the 05/06/02 patches spdat.eff). Modified spell_name() and spell_info() to use the new data.

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)

fryfrog
06-06-2002, 09:58 AM
you time traveling bastard!

fryfrog
06-06-2002, 10:00 AM
well, umm... i was just typing on my computer on accident and umm... yeah, i didn't really type that it was aliens... and why can't i edit my own post?

lildr00d
06-06-2002, 10:31 AM
Once again - Thanks Zaphod!

I've never seen a software company put out features/fixes to keep up with the changes and suggestions in the short amount of time that you all do!

S_B_R
06-06-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by fryfrog
well, umm... i was just typing on my computer on accident and umm... yeah, i didn't really type that it was aliens... and why can't i edit my own post?

Hehehe are you clicking on the right edit button? It's the one at the bottom of your post not the one at the top... ;)

fryfrog
06-06-2002, 02:35 PM
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: fryfrog [logout]

i'm clicking my edit button... did it let you?

S_B_R
06-06-2002, 03:13 PM
Nope I can't edit... Atleast in this forum... The other formus I have no problem...

genius
06-06-2002, 04:07 PM
Look to the lower left

Forum Rules:You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Sorry to state the obvious :Þ

R/S
Genius

fryfrog
06-06-2002, 04:30 PM
hehehe, i guess i'll have to try not to post dumb ass comments in this forum.