PDA

View Full Version : droped items and Yew Leaves

DrJones
07-24-2002, 02:51 PM
does seq or sins have a way of showing what items are on the ground? it seems that this kind of info would be needed to be sent to the client so it knew when to draw them. If so couldn't you go to the zone where yew leaves spawn and see on seq or sins where they are... rather than having to wander around looking just go to them and snatch them up? (trying to master tailoring)

S_B_R
07-24-2002, 03:05 PM
Yes

Mr Guy
07-25-2002, 06:58 AM
ShowEQ also proved that many of the yew leaves in particular were spawning under world and inside trees, prompting them to raise the number on the ground at any point.

You're welcome.

lostpacket
07-29-2002, 07:26 AM
I was being asked how I found so many of them (by an in game friend who is a tailor), I simply said "I have a weird video card glitch that makes those bright green leaves hot pink, so they stand out"

She bought the reason and my new beastlord looks nifty in that black pantherskin :)

Mr Guy
07-29-2002, 09:26 AM
This is believable because it isn't far from the truth. In velious, I see anything with a "bag" texture" as a glowing red rock. Too bad leaves don't have the bag texture...

S_B_R
07-29-2002, 11:34 AM
Yeah I have that same issue... I've been told that it if you switch from 16 bit to 32bit color depth (or vice versa) it will disaply the correct texture... Never tried it though... ;)