PDA

View Full Version : Mapping Questions

respawn21
10-23-2002, 11:07 AM
Yes I used the search function -

I used to be able to map in SEQ before 4 came out. Ever since 4 came out it hasnt worked correctly for my system and I had completely redone my system with Redhat 7.2

I had a friend who said that his is working but you just have to zoom really far in for the new lines to show up without having to reload the map each time.

I really didnt take much interest in it until PoP came out because it hasnt worked for so long. But now I would like to map certain areas and add locations to the maps - I can add the locations just fine and I click on Save map and it appears to save but whenever I zone back into the zone all the locations I added have disappeared. I looked for duplicate maps and couldnt find any. I did happen to find one post where someone else stated that his saving maps function isnt working either, not sure if this has anything to do with the opcode changes and decrypting or whatnot... Anyone have any ideas?

smoothielover
10-26-2002, 11:24 AM
read the other threads here for ideas

firstly the map name has to be known by SEQ or you need to make a dummy and open it manually

check your line colors and save prefs after done then come back and read the threads i didnt get to yet