PDA

View Full Version : EQTime

MarkJames
01-03-2002, 02:26 PM
Is any coder working on why the eqtime is not working it allways has and im sure its a simple one.

:)

Please have a look someone <pleads>

MarkJames
01-14-2002, 03:13 PM
sorry to bump this but alot of SOL zones will not display time and this feature would be good to have back :)

guice
01-14-2002, 03:30 PM
For one .. All of SoL zones don't work with /time.

Two, I'm sure that SEQ just reads /time in the packets to tell you what the time is. If the time is never sent from the servers, there wouldn't be a way to get this option to work on Luclin.

Now, I'm only guess and making observations here. I hadn't checked the EQTime option on Norrath, for I hadn't been down there for almost a week myself ;)

Yendor
01-17-2002, 01:33 PM
I have a fix for this, will be posted for the developers to review in a couple hours. They need to decide which way to fix it as there are two choices depending on what they intended to do. I implemented what I guessed was their intention. Requires a full rebuild of seq, so waiting for it to compile now to verify that it works. The actual bug was a typo.

Mr Guy
01-17-2002, 01:51 PM
Actually, the real reason you can't use /time in luclin is the HUGE SHITLOAD of events based entirely on set timers. If you could just go /time, Oh crap, the grimlings are about to invade the owlbears, I need to didi mau to Hollowshade, it'd take some of the spontaneity out of it.