PDA

View Full Version : Not dead yet!

Ratt
12-17-2002, 11:51 AM
I know /gu comics gave us our own gravestone, but I assure you we aren't dead yet.

The stress and the current time of year (holidays) has always put a damper on SEQ development work. But rest assured we are still around and will fix minor things as needed, just no major feature additions will probably be added until after the first of the year.

Minor patches may or may not make it in, again, probably until after the first of the year.

Hope everyone's holidays go well! Peace, love and all that. Drink some spiked egg nog for us late one night! :)

Amadeus
12-17-2002, 04:35 PM
It's ok Ratt, let them think we're dead :) For those that have the drive, SEQ still works as it always had (if not better!).

The Sage
12-17-2002, 07:29 PM
Indeed. And I inted to help further (aside form what I have donated) with coding my very own stuff to help when/where I can as soon as I learn it. =)

I'm just a coding n00b right now...but sometime within the next 6months I am going to learn a hellofa lot about it. Don't really have much of a choice seeing as how my job is going to REQUIRE knowledge of it.

Hehehe, then I could even get SEQ to do EXACTLY what I wanted it to and look exactly like I wanted it to. Hmm....ok, starting to drool now LOL.

I just hope that EQ doesn't die before I am able to play it again.

LordCrush
12-18-2002, 03:07 AM
Working on that nice driver thinggy - Thank you Ratt and all other Dev people :)

when i have finished the sniffer for me i have some additions for the Inventory Dump :)
Atm they dont work with the actual SEQ version - will post them soon...

spectre
12-19-2002, 09:37 AM
GU Comics had it right for the gravestone.

"Rez Incoming!"