PDA

View Full Version : Help on needed Libraries please

addicted.to.eq
12-19-2001, 01:35 AM
Hello everyone!

First i want to thank all those genius people here for giving me so much fun and such a nice tool like seq.
Without this great piece of code, i think i had left Everquest long ago...

Now, my question:

is there a new list with the needed libraries under linux for getting the best out of seq? Espacially under suse linux 7.2?
I know there is a help text in the cvs, but i think this information is a little bit old.

Oh, and just a little question too: i am a german user, and i was too shy to post here before, cause almost every post has a language i have some problems to deal with, it is a "living" english i think, hehe, not that what i learned at school many years ago or what i am using in my job as a sysadmin...
So, are there any other german dudes here, maybe in the dev team?
Would be nice to hear a positive answer...
and thx for being patient with my written english here, i hope it will not sound to bad.

best regards

Frank

Kid98
12-19-2001, 03:42 PM
Look in the Install file included in the cvs. You will find the required libraries there. You can just browse the CVS tree under showeq and the file can be viewed/printed from there. I cannot help you compile the newer versions of qt and qt-devel. (that may be your next question) Some kind folks have posted instructions on doing that both here and at Hackersquest.

Good luck!

Kid

PS: TO RATT AND THE DEVEL TEAM: I have not had the time to try this new release yet, but from what I read in the changelog, it's gonna rock!!! Thanks again guys for all that you do. And Happy Holidays!!