PDA

View Full Version : Nubi Help pt.2

e@tme
01-14-2002, 10:02 AM
/rant

I am sorry if me being a nubi to this forum upset one of the administrators - I was under the impression that a forum was a collection of like minded people talking about a number of like minded interests.

As I said in my origianl post NUBI = New User, also I had been banging away trying to get this wonderful tool / utility working for a number of hours. I am not new to Unix, just linux, therefore required a specific item of help - A modem Driver for a laptop or even some info on downloading seq via ftp or windows interface.

No matter. I managed to fix the problem eventually and it seems that a number of other people may have wanted to help - however, with the thread closed had no way to reply.

/end rant

On a lighter note (and something that is worthy of this section of the forum i'm sure) I would like to say a big WOOT / Gratz to all those wonderful developers and programmers that have spent time developing SEQ. I'm sure that it will make life cool for many people.

Also many Gratz to zaphod for supplying top notch readme for all the components needed !!

S_B_R
01-14-2002, 01:35 PM
I could be wrong but I think the reason they closed the thread was becuase it was in the wrong forum.... Maybe Next when a "Nubi" is looking for they should look in the "ShowEQ HELP Desk" forum (http://seq.sourceforge.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=5)

Just a thought... ... ...

/boggle Nubi