PDA

View Full Version : Requested Feature

Zarius
01-16-2002, 02:58 AM
I was wondering if you could ad the feature for chat to be displayed or ported into a file. The reason this would help is because I spend alot of time soloing. I hate all of the user windows blocking my view so I usually play in full screen with no chat window or anything visable. I know what hotkeys I need and I know what spells are memmed where.

I usually do this by playing in normall full screen then turning each windo off manually. The reason I do it manually is so I can turn them on one at a time as/when/if I need them.

If I had a chat box dockable in ShowEQ I could turn chat off and not worry about missing tells from friends etc.

Thanks for a great app.

casey
01-16-2002, 03:17 AM
showeq already has a chat window, it usually pops up behind the main window. It can show you all chat, or you can click little boxes to only make things such as tells, guildchat etc shown.

SeqTester
01-16-2002, 08:18 AM
[MessageBox8]
Title "Chat"
WindowX 595
WindowY 20
WindowW 400
WindowH 300
HideControls 0
Additive 1
Button1Name Tell
Button1Filter "^Tell"
Button1Active 1

I also have one fotr ^guild and configed my "Channels" to show only stuff I use.

sakshale
04-15-2002, 11:45 PM
What do you have to do to be able to see the new chat channels?

Zaphod
04-17-2002, 11:51 AM
You can't. We are still working out the protocol details of the new chat channels. They are a bit different. They come from port 9876 on the world server, but we haven't worked out the details yet.

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)