PDA

View Full Version : Does this work on the Test Server?

Aurelius
04-23-2003, 02:45 AM
I have tried and tried, nothing. Is this my problem or is it not working on anyone's machine?

cavemanbob
04-26-2003, 09:50 PM
You need the offsets and data structure info for the test server whatever executable is being used there, with those the server should find the game and work properly. I've never tried it before though.

Bubba69
04-30-2003, 06:23 PM
So does this just require entering the offsets for test, or does it also involve changing the server executable? And is there anyway someone can post the offsets for test, any help would be appreciated. Thx

cavemanbob
04-30-2003, 06:47 PM
It just needs the new offsets, and possibly the new structure offsets if it happens to be different there. The executable should work just fine, but I've never tried it myself.

Superd00d
05-01-2003, 02:48 PM
Can use some advice from you 1337 haxx0rz! I'm trying to find the offsets for Test, but I'm semi-dysfunctional at finding them. I'm like a quadreplegic in an Adult Arcade with a jar of Vaseline. I know what I need to do, but can't get the job done. I'm not a total n00b, but I could use some advice on my search. I'm still fairly new at how to narrow down my search and isolate what I need. If I can find them, I will post here. Plz help! I will love you guys forever!

SuperD00D :confused:

P.S. I am using the Search command and trying all the suggestions I find in the forums. but any information would be welcomed. :)