PDA

View Full Version : How to enable circle around Watched spawn?

kl608
01-18-2002, 06:35 AM
When I first had SEQ4 installed, my my "Alerted" watch always had a dark red circle around the spawn on map. However, after some CVS update, the dark red circle around alerted spawns no longer shows. How do I enable this?

---edit---
my mistake, I think the spawn that shows a red circle around is the "Danger" watched spawn, is there any way so that "Alerted" spawn also draws a red circle around it?

LordCrush
01-18-2002, 07:52 AM
Hi,

you have to include the spawn in the Alert AND in the one of the following

Hunt-Section = grey circle
Caution-Section = yellow circle
Danger-Section = red circle

(see newest Filters.conf.dist for more info)

I am curious, wether the circles are static or blinking. Mine do blink - dives you crazy :mad:

Hope it helps

Regards

- Lord Crush

pinzmon
01-18-2002, 01:00 PM
Crush, it's pretty easy to get rid of the flashing.

edit map.cpp

Remove the
if (m_flash)

from in front of
p.drawEllipse (spawnOffsetXPos - 4, spawnOffsetYPos - 4, 8, 8);

in the section you don't want to flash (FILTER_FLAG_DANGER,FILTER_FLAG_CAUTION,FILTER_FLA G_HUNT, or FILTER_FLAG_LOCATE)

for me, I just HAD to turn off the constant white line to the LOCATES :)

Chuin
01-18-2002, 03:58 PM
Can we make that a feature request to turn off the lines to all the mobs? I think the circles are plenty good enough on their own...:)

LordCrush
01-18-2002, 05:13 PM
Hi,

thnkx i worked fine!!!!

This feature should be enabled in the zone filters.conf - I'll try to make a patch - have not coded about 10 years or so :-))))

Regards

- Lord Crush

madmonk
01-19-2002, 02:06 PM
Are you all getting sounds? I tried putting in wave files making sure that the paths were set right in the ShowEQ.conf file not luck. Even a standard peep from just the internal speaker would be nice.

Ty