PDA

View Full Version : patch on monday...

cavemanbob
05-17-2003, 01:02 AM
Another patch monday. Anyone else getting sick of downloading new eqgame exe's yet cause I sure am...

Dark
05-17-2003, 03:18 PM
I don’t know what this next patch is for, but since the last couple something has gone wrong with the agro. My caster (with pet) is in a group. The tanks pull and start hitting it. I am sitting, send the pet in and the mob runs to me and smacks me.
This is VERY different from before the patches.

Something is not right!

seqmage
05-17-2003, 11:31 PM
Another bug in EQ.. when i have a pet up and either use /pet get lost or suck up the pet with my focus items... the pet window closes.. it kinda sux.. maybe they will fix that too..

cavemanbob
05-18-2003, 02:20 AM
I kinda like the auto closing pet window with my wizzy, do the pet get lost on my familiar and that useless window'll dissapear till I zone and get to do it again. :)

Probably more annoying for a class with a pet that can actually do something other than annoy you though...

domesticbeer
05-18-2003, 10:34 AM
Um I always get aggro if I am sitting and then send my pet in. That as been that way for about a year.

Dark
05-18-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by domesticbeer
Um I always get aggro if I am sitting and then send my pet in. That as been that way for about a year.

I have grouped in the same place for 4 mths now (with different toons) and this is the 1st i have seen of it.

sauron
05-19-2003, 10:11 AM
You will get aggro if you are sitting and send in pet -- if you do it too quick. I have for a year too.

topgun
05-20-2003, 12:35 AM
Send in your pet while sitting, 1-2-3 Magician squated...

Been like that forever, nothing new there

lane
05-20-2003, 10:57 AM
There was even some information out of SoE that pet aggro had increased and they made some changes to that it was not as severe. I noticed it after a patch a month or so ago, my necro pet was causing mob to aggro me when I sent him in. This never in 3 years happened before the patch.

If you have a gimp tank you need to wait a little longer. You can also not sit down when you send pet and that will help some.

-Lane