PDA

View Full Version : Hiding Invis mobs/ Hard to read list/ "Magic" download for cvs version

DieAlot
06-01-2003, 07:14 PM
Somes zones have a lot of invis mobs. Could you block them out? No reason for us to see them at all.

Also, someone posted the list being hard to read. I agree, but instead of changeing the con colors, how about just haveing the option to make the background black instead of white?

Went to the Magic samples site and downloaded, just to then read that you should put the .dll in your download, with an advertisement that your using it. Have you done so? and I can uninstall it? or keep it for future ref? lol

cavemanbob
06-01-2003, 07:30 PM
Haven't yet done the magic thing yet, but it's not used in the precompiled one yet, it will be by the time I release the next version.

The otther 2 suggestions can be done easily, don't know when I'll have time to get to it though.

Todd
06-09-2003, 02:24 PM
Is it possible to add a filter to not show Players? something we could toggle on or off depending on if we need to see them or not. I know when my guild raids and there are 60+ people in a zone the list gets really long :)

cavemanbob
06-11-2003, 08:21 PM
Filters for hiding invis/npc/corpse/player are in for the next release, but theres a freezing bug that's crept in that I need to fix before releasing it.