PDA

View Full Version : Need help

BlueAdept
06-03-2003, 06:14 PM
Ive gotten 3 spawnlogs so far, but that isnt enough to start making accurate new filters. If you can help, please do so.

Alfred
06-03-2003, 08:30 PM
well at the risk of asking the same tired question...

What can I do?

I've got free time during the day and I don't mind turning on logging and doing scripting, just point me to the right search words and or posting and I'll do it.

ah but I bet you need the upper tier zones... I'm not there yet...

BlueAdept
06-03-2003, 11:59 PM
I outlined most of it in this thread here: http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3489. Basically just make sure that log spawns is enabled under the options in SEQ. I need mainly Luclin+ zones. I think I have most of OldWorld, Kunark, and Velious pretty well taken care of, but I have very little to no PoP or LoY zones.

After about a week or 2, Put the spawnlog.txt file and the filter.txt file in the same directory and type "sed -f filter.txt spawnlog.txt > tmp.txt ". (It may take a while for it to parse the file). When it is done, type "mv tmp.txt spawnlog.txt". Use the script that is attached to this thread (this one filters out mounts), gzip or bz it and email it to me at [email protected]. Once you email it to me, you can delete the spawnlog.txt file and the next time you play, it will create a new one....then rinse and repeat. :)

EDIT: Forgot to add warders to the filters. This should filter out everything but pet names.

Alfred
06-04-2003, 06:46 AM
Ok thanks for the information.

I'll start today.