PDA

View Full Version : glowing wurms in GD

catinthelap
01-20-2002, 02:29 PM
There are shardwurms in GD which glow, which is rare, and drop glowing biles. Has anyone noticed a distinction between them and the regular wurms in the mob window? I'm thinking it might show the bile in the equipment slot but I have noticed that it isn't always correct for the wurms.

bluevulpine
01-20-2002, 07:19 PM
Not sure how to add it to a filter, but you need to find any wurms that have a light source. Was in the equipment or items section before. should have light=something for those that are carring bile, and no light listing for those that don't..

If none of them do, you'll have to mow 'em all down and wait for repop.

Pigeon
01-21-2002, 05:36 PM
Something like: "Light:LL"

I tried "Light:LL:Race:Wurm" but it didn't work... maybe someone could explain complex filters to me...

-Pigeon

catinthelap
01-31-2002, 10:10 AM
The correct light indicator is LL (for a large lantern) but I couldn't get my filter to work correctly in order to distinguish these wurms from the normal ones. Guess I have to work on my filter-foo.

avgjoe
02-02-2002, 08:02 PM
Use the willowisp example in your filter.conf file.

Either of these will work. Take your choice.

Name:young shardwurm, a:.*:Light:LL

Race:Wurm:.*:Light:LL

Mr Guy
02-04-2002, 10:44 AM
This seems like a good place to ask, "What is the full regex of the entire ID string?"

It goes:

Name: [a-zA-Z]+:Race: [a-zA-Z]+:Level: [0-9]+

Right? What comes after that?

Light:Primary:Secondary?

Soladan
02-06-2002, 01:33 PM
It's documented in the filters.conf.dist file in CVS.

Also, you can right click on a spawn in the spawn list and the full string will be printed to your ShowEQ console window(if you run with one).

Mr Guy
02-06-2002, 08:45 PM
Thank you.

If something is empty does it lack a spot?

ie will:

/Light:\s[^:]+/

Match anything carrying a light, or match everything?

cjd1
02-06-2002, 11:51 PM
Middle-click (or was it right?) on an item in the spawnlist for the full string used to match filters.