PDA

View Full Version : new Plane of Hate

Amadeus
06-21-2003, 12:08 PM
Anyone have the new Plane of Hate map? Just curious before I start working...

Cryonic
06-21-2003, 02:36 PM
http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3464

Amadeus
06-21-2003, 03:32 PM
Yes, I saw that, obviously since I asked in the first place.

Do you see a new plane of hate SEQ map in that thread? The SOE->SEQ converter has a cap of 500k, and the link to the awk script that converts from SOE->SEQ is broken.

monster69
06-21-2003, 04:54 PM
Look harder in that thread. 12th message down from Ksmith.

Monster

BlueAdept
06-21-2003, 09:24 PM
I dont believe hateplaneb has been added to SEQ. Even though I have a map there, it doenst reconize the zone. Same with Veksar.

Im going to give it a shot and see if I can add them. Not sure Im familiar enough with SEQ to do it but we will see.

Zoolander
06-21-2003, 10:57 PM
Prolly have to add the zone IDs for them. Look in zones.h

Getting the IDs is the fun part. :) I'd add a printf to dump it out when you zone. Then you just have to get in both zones and you're all set.

BlueAdept
06-22-2003, 08:02 AM
Yea...got to try to find the zone IDs. That is a good idea about the printf. I should have thought of that. I had been logging all the packets, but your right...it is better to let the program tell me what the ID is than me trying to find it :)

Working on getting linux installed in VMware on my laptop so I can do a little work on it when I have some free time.

There will probably be more work on this soon since they changed several zones on Stormhammer. Once I get the hang of this, Ill keep them updated.