PDA

View Full Version : Light category in filters

Rhonwyn
06-21-2003, 02:51 PM
I was looking through some of the old posts about will o'wisps and the wurms in GD. It tells how to setup a filter for anything with a light, such as Light:GLS: should get anything with a greater light stone.

I was clicking on mobs and trying to find anything that had something in the Light:: field. I found a glowing Pyre beetle, right clicked and there was nothing in the light field, so I killed it and it had eyes.

I know the information is being passed to the client, since mobs still glow, but is this information being utilized by SEQ? Is it something that has taken a backseat to getting SEQ working in the past few months or am I just missing something?

fester
06-21-2003, 07:55 PM
The light flag likely moved from where everquest.h last had it located. Find where it is now and the light column will get fixed.

BlueAdept
06-21-2003, 09:30 PM
There are a lot of things that need fixing. If you could help out that would be great. It just takes time to figure things out.

If not, you will just have to wait until someone else gets a bug up their ass about it and they fix it (and hopefully share it).