PDA

View Full Version : Chardokb Map

Blind Aviator
07-10-2003, 10:11 AM
Just got through mapping this area and here is the finished result (is not a very big area)...

http://webpages.charter.net/eqmaps/chardokb.zip

As usual it was created with the in-game mapping system so leave it as a .TXT file & it should work (as soon as the new offsets come out that is)...

The zone into Chardokb from Chardok is in the lower area of zone around the chokadai's and waterfall... Is a small lever on the wall in a small alcove (sorry I didn't get the exact location)...

Also of note is that Korucust spawns in Chardokb now (marked on the map)...

Have fun

BA

NOTE: I will leave this link up only a few days & then remove it for my own protection... Get the map as fast as you can....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

Sorry everyone it seems I missed some areas and forgot to change the line color to white before I posted it...

Give me about 1 hour from now and I will have the completed & re-edited map up for download...

Again I am sorry has been a bad day here

Blind Aviator
07-10-2003, 02:32 PM
Ok I reset the line colors so they would show up on black background properly (white lines now) and updated some areas I missed in my first pass.....

Couldn't be 100% sure I mapped all areas until after offsets were posted and I could see any mobs outside the currently mapped areas.... I don't see any mobs outside the map now so believe I got it all this time...

The link above is still good for the updated map...

Good hunting all

BA

cavemanbob
07-10-2003, 04:23 PM
Thanks, I'll add it to the maps collection.

nirvy
08-29-2003, 12:04 PM
Lies.

This link no longer works, and there is no Chardokb.map or .txt in the seq-maps.zip file. Anybody help?

Blind Aviator
08-29-2003, 08:52 PM
Try the link again it should work now...

I was cleaning up the FTP and removed that one thinking it was no longer needed...

Cheers..

BA