PDA

View Full Version : Some zones remapped

Blind Aviator
08-16-2003, 08:12 PM
I took the time one night (was bored what can I say) and remapped Upper Guk, Lower Guk, and Sebilis...

The old maps were quite inaccurate and very hard to read with all the lines of different levels being the same colors and overlapping....

The new ones are very accurate and complete... I used different colors for the different levels to make them easier to read...

As always make sure NOT to alter the file extensions from .TXT or else they will not load... Simply delete the old .MAP files for the 3 zones (from the client maps folder) & drop these in there...

Lemme know what ya think... If the response is good I will consider remapping some of the other older dungeons the same way...

http://webpages.charter.net/eqmaps/3maps.zip

BA

cavemanbob
08-16-2003, 10:18 PM
I will update the maps this weekend, being one of the few things I can do on my craptastic laptop and having finally got my internet going. Though I must say I picked a bad time to travel to Toronto cause it's damn hot and that mass black out pissed me off. Other than that and the lack of my VS.NET I'm loving it down here :).

Squiffy
08-22-2003, 10:03 PM
Woot I live like 20 minutes out of Toronto :D

And yea, that blackout sucked :( I was out till 3am ish