PDA

View Full Version : Oct 10 Offsets

nirvy
10-09-2003, 09:45 AM
Anybody got em?

CybMax
10-09-2003, 10:09 AM
Bah.. i just thought you found them.. lol..

No.. so far nothing.

SparhawkKR
10-09-2003, 10:09 AM
Why does someone have to post this EVERY time there is a Change?

As SOON as the offsets are avaliable, they will be posted here.... Thats the way it has worked for several years now, and asking if anyone has them yet 15 minutes after servers have come back up doesn't do anything to help speed up the process, or remind those already working on it that they need to be posted. If anything its only going to piss off the people Who DO Post them once avaliable....

Perhaps a Better Question would be.... "What Can >> I << Do to help find the new offsets?"

And if you dont have the knowledge / skills to contribute, then sit back, relax, and just be thankful when those that do have the ability are finished, and decide to once more be kind enough to share the info with those that Dont have the ability.

sniffernewb
10-09-2003, 10:42 AM
And if you dont have the knowledge / skills to contribute, then sit back, relax, and just be thankful when those that do have the ability are finished, and decide to once more be kind enough to share the info with those that Dont have the ability.

Which is me.

THANK YOU FOR DOING A FINE JOB WITH MySEQ

I totally appreciate all the hard work that everyone with the talent to make this program available, for dummys like me, does.

and although I may be checking back quite often.. I will now sit back and patiently wait.