PDA

View Full Version : fast spawns

TriggerHappy
01-27-2002, 02:06 AM
Want to try out a few things and need to know if anyone knows of any fast spawns of mobs (solo or duo) that will spawn <2 - 5 minutes after kill.

I know of the guard in W Freeport that spawns in 12 secs after kill, but not good for what I want to try.

Any quick info would be great.

S_B_R
01-27-2002, 02:57 AM
The Sphinx's pet in RM is respawned within 30sec's of his death. Just have to harmony the sphinx so he stays put... ;) He's like level 30 or so...

Pigeon
01-29-2002, 04:10 AM
Aviaks in lake rathe and the hermit in SK are both about 5 min spawns if I remember correctly...

guice
01-29-2002, 10:57 AM
Most mobs are at the 6 min mark. Seems to be a very common spawn time marker.

Boon and Bard in NK I know for sure have a 6 min spawn. Others, I've timed are longer ( 20-30 mins in Chardok, etc ).

winseq
01-29-2002, 03:09 PM
Skeletons in the Paineel newbie area are instant spawns. They spawn in groups of 3 (or just that one named one for that quest)and respawn instantly when you kill all 3 of a set and are outside a certain range of that set's spawn location (like 250 or so). Makes it really easy to get bone chips.

Kuonji
01-29-2002, 06:28 PM
Hermit in South Karana is a 3 minute spawn.

Azerael
01-30-2002, 09:20 AM
I seem to recall that the Froglok Hunter/Forrager in Trak's Teeth are instant pops too. Kill one and somewhere in the zone another one pops at the instant of death. Don't know if this meets your needs, i.e. if you are looking for a spawn at a static point or what not, but they do satisfy the < 5 min spawn requisite you've stated.

TriggerHappy
01-30-2002, 12:09 PM
Thanks. These are great helps. The Froglok Forager/Hunter actually more closely meets my needs in terms of levels.

I am, indeed, looking for something that is a static spawn that can provide exp to 60th levels (light blue to blue to 60s).

Again, the 2 guards in WFreeport are near instant but they have HPs up the wazoo and won't provide exactly the statistics I need in short time frames. The other things like skellies will get wiped with one swipe so they also are a problem.

Thanks for all the input so far. I might just go around to some zones kill some statics and see what their rates are if no one knows of any others.

Actually, in thinking about it, isolated rooms of 2-3 statics that would aggro (if split appropriately and on separate timers) would also work if individual timers are at around 6-9 minutes.

guice
01-30-2002, 01:17 PM
I thought hermit was 6 mins as well, I do recall killing him and having to wait a few for a pop.

And yes, forgot about the for foragers. Need a tracker for them. /giggles
But, yes ... They are an instant pop, but caution, they are also PHs for lvl 50/55 mobs. ( some down to 40 and I think one or two of the names are 55 ).

maco2580
02-14-2002, 08:46 AM
There is an issue with the Forager and Hunter in Trak, they are PHers for 2 different cycles, and killing them can start the cycle, so dont be suprised if you cant find one at some point.