PDA

View Full Version : Westkarana map....

kabl
10-22-2003, 05:13 PM
Just an FYI there is no westkarana map in the .16 tar ball or im guessing in the cvs...
I was applying that succor / pok book point patch and was lookin at my errors, and it couldnt find a westkarana map so i checked the showeq source dir and no map was there for it ...

And while im thinking about it a dev or someone with cvs access should apply this patch to cvs it is pretty good :)

Cryonic
10-22-2003, 05:52 PM
Umm, isn't Western Karana really called something else, like Qey2HH?

I know I've been in Western Karana and SEQ has always loaded a map for it, just don't recall the exact name.

jag111
10-22-2003, 05:53 PM
Did you check for Qey2HH1.map seeing as how that's the actual short name of the zone?

kabl
10-23-2003, 10:45 AM
doh its prolyl there never payed attention to thatzones short name guess im not there very often lol i think that safeloc script checks for a westkarana.map though...

LordCrush
10-23-2003, 10:50 AM
The SafeLoc Script has a rather long history ... it checks for many maps that have been there and might have been removed.

Don't bother if it checks for a map file that is not present on your system.

I have a script that adds new mapfiles to the Excel-Sheet that actually generates the script, but i dont have one that deletes entries.

Wave

-- Lord Crush