PDA

View Full Version : need assistance plz, 1.14.2 runs slow, and cant get ldon maps to work on any version

somerandomguy
10-28-2003, 07:42 PM
Hello, first off thanks for any insights, I am ignorant of most of how this stuff works so appreciate any helpful information. Been using MySeq 1.12 on win 2k box, running both server and client, and had no problems. Since the release of the new LDoN maps I have been unable to get them to work, get an error message upon zoning in and then it crashes, sometimes it stays running but only shows mob position, no map lines. Seemed to be pc pets not loading that made it crash all the way out but I am not certain. So I decided to try the new 1.14.2 version and loaded it up and it runs very slow, not updating the map at all in real time, in fact if I hit reset it goes blank and doesnt reload. I am using the latest offsets posted and can't seem to find any relevant information posted elsewhere, if you have any ideas or need more specific information to help please post so I know what to look for. Thanks again

slartibartfast
10-29-2003, 04:09 AM
Seems to be a problem with the latest version, I'll add a link to my website to download V1.14.1

Wattie
10-29-2003, 03:49 PM
This describes the problems I am having. I did a search for a 1.14.1 download link but could not find any. If anyone has one, it would be appreciated. Also, would that fix the LDoN map problem?

faederya
10-29-2003, 04:15 PM
I did a search for a 1.14.1 download link but could not find any. If anyone has one, it would be appreciated. Also, would that fix the LDoN map problem?

Index for versions of 1.14.x (http://www.geocities.com/slartibartfast1232000/)

And no apparent issues with speed or LDON maps using 1.14.1

Wattie
10-29-2003, 04:20 PM
Thank you kindly!

somerandomguy
10-30-2003, 01:46 AM
Thanks, loaded up 1.14.1 and it seems to have fixed the slow load or no load problem and the ldon maps are all working, though I still get an error message when zoning into some themes, thinking it might be the map files I downloaded, when I looked at them closer some were in MAP format, and others were in text format. For now even with the error the maps are loading and correct, I just close the error window. Thanks again for the help.

somerandomguy