PDA

View Full Version : LDoN Maps...

Nudyr
11-09-2003, 11:37 AM
Is there a full set of LDoN maps out? Ive been looking all over but cant find anything :(

Freakyuno
11-09-2003, 12:46 PM
Look all over again, they are there, your even in the right forum.

Nudyr
11-09-2003, 01:29 PM
I found PoTime maps and downloaded them, they are .txt files that open with notpad, how do i convert them to whatever type of file SEQ maps are?

who_me_use_seq
11-09-2003, 03:06 PM
Search boy. Search!

ThanosOfTitan
11-09-2003, 03:09 PM
Oh, about TimeB, it is mislabled. I keep forgetting to re-upload it.

As for LDoN maps, what we have is here in threads until it can be put into CVS

bonkersbobcat
11-10-2003, 12:03 AM
I am happy to add maps to CVS when they are 1) posted here, and 2) in SEQ format.

I, unfortunately, don't have time to go through all the past postings and see if that map is or is not in CVS (or see if the one posted in the past is newer or more complete that the existing CVS map.)

If you have a new map or an updated map, please post it here. I will watch and update CVS when appropriate.

I know there have been several posts saying that maps are available elsewhere, but I am not comfortable going to other loctions on the Internet and adding those maps to the SEQ progject without explicit permisison of the author.

Stuff posted here I will assume that permission is granted for inclusion in the SEQ project.

BB

Cryonic
11-10-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Nudyr
I found PoTime maps and downloaded them, they are .txt files that open with notpad, how do i convert them to whatever type of file SEQ maps are?

Uhh, all SEQ and EQ maps are just text files.

Fatal
11-10-2003, 02:45 AM
You can get all the maps in SOE or SEQ format at mapfiend.eq-toolbox.com.

If you have a map that isn't there, or have one that is petter than the one(s) currently available, upload it. It will automatically be converted to both formats and stored.

KaL
11-10-2003, 03:16 PM
You can get, anything you want, at Fatal's mapping shop
(excepting Fatal)

karrde
11-10-2003, 05:42 PM
Dude, you're about 2.5 weeks to early for refrences to that song... wait till turkey day.

Fatal
11-11-2003, 10:46 AM
You can get, anything you want, at Fatal's mapping shop
.. Excepting fatal

Anythings possible. How much money do ya have?