PDA

View Full Version : I Can Post a Working Download

xeerex
11-09-2003, 11:46 AM
Hi all,

I don't want to have too many download links since Ari is hosting off his FTP as well. However, if the programmers wish, I have plenty of webspace to post a zip file of the client and all files that is confirmed to work on Win2k Pro SP4 and I'm sure will work on WinXP as well as. I just installed it last night (11-8-03) during an LDoN adventure in MM and it worked flawlessly.

The total of size zipped up is 2.917 MB so its not that bad at all.

I can also host a copy of the server zipped up as well. It seems that many of the troubleshooting posts are from people who have to download multiple items and then aren't sure which is which for what.

Just trying to help out so let me know good or bad. I can also create a self installing file using Wise or Installer2Go that would really make it easy and even create an instructional video and post it as a flash file. That may be a bit much but you know how us Windows users are.....wizards for everything.

MQSEQ2
11-09-2003, 02:40 PM
You are correct there are 2 main sites right now that is hosting the code. One of the sites (Arib's) has 2 ways to get to the same site, this is still one site and Jag is hosting the other site.

We are working with Ratt to get the soucre to be put on this site. Slart is currently trying to get it set up so we can start hosting here. But reading the SEQ sites posts the Sourceforge CVS has it's problems we will still like to establish other sites. What will will do is create a main page listing all the sites to download the code and make it a sticky post.