PDA

View Full Version : MySEQ 1.15.9

MQSEQ2
11-20-2003, 01:42 PM
MySEQ 1.15.9 is now available at http://www.dvolve.net/EQ/MySEQ

The FileBrowser DLL file has now been moved to the SupportFiles.Zip. If are upgrading for the first tim to the 1.15.x series you MUST download the SupportFiles.zip and place the 3 DLLs in the directory with the executable.

Features Added:
New Classes.Txt added
Rework of the Map Drawing Routines - it should speed up the drawing (Thanks Slart)
Spawn Size Adjusted - Now you have finer control on the Spawn Size drawn in the map (Thanks Slart)

Bug Fixes:
Map Loading - Add alot of debugging code around this in hopes to prevent Client crashes. Now it shoulkd gracefully not load the map and load a dummy map if the map file is broke.
Autoload Alerts - Now when you zone into a zone it will atuomatically load the Alerts.

Work In-Progress:
Spawn Timers - Alright get up off the floor becuase they will be here in the next release or so. I have tested them (in Debug mode) for hours and they appear to be ready for initial trails. All I have left is the drawing of the spawns (not fully coded).

Future Features:
Ground Items - Make it zone specific for the items (ie. Green Leaf = WL:Yew Leaf, BB:Bark)
Con Color Level - This will be in a Ini for easier updates.

Once the new Server is ready there will be alot more features added.

sauron
11-20-2003, 08:34 PM
Great work, and thank you!!

P.S. -- I think you forgot to bump the version number in the about window to 15.9.

MQSEQ2
11-20-2003, 09:04 PM
I will do that and repost it. Or I can release a new version and put under Bug Fixes: Version correction only hehe