PDA

View Full Version : New Self-Installer Packages Posted

xeerex
11-20-2003, 09:24 PM
I have just posted the self-installer package downloads for v1.15.8 and v1.15.9 in the help forum.

I am also happy to report that the packages have been downloaded over 770 times since first posted! Way to go developers~~definitely getting popular!

http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4258

I'm also going post a download of just my map files that are already included in my self-installers.

I have looked at leaving the "common" files out of each self-installer; however, the total file size of the download does not change much. Part of the reason is the way the MSI works. In other words, you can download 1 file at 6.2MB with everything or 2 files at 10MB total. That doesn't make good sense so my packages will include everything, which makes it easier on troubleshooting anyway.

If you want to change the maps or use maps, etc from a previous, simply DON'T uninstall your previous version. Install the new version, copy/paste the files from the old version to the new one. After confirming all is fine with the new version, then you can uninstall the old.

MQSEQ2
11-20-2003, 09:40 PM
Good job on quick turn around.