PDA

View Full Version : MySEQ 1.15.10

jag111
11-21-2003, 06:07 PM
MySEQ 1.15.10 is now available at http://www.dvolve.net/EQ/MySEQ

If are upgrading for the first time to the 1.15.x series you MUST download the SupportFiles.zip and place the 3 DLLs in the directory with the executable.

Features Added:
- Better support for relative paths for the various configurable folders (map, filter, cfg, log).
- If the client has to set any of the folders to their default path, it will also create those folders if they don't already exist.
- If you hand-change the paths in the Folders tab of the Options dialog and press OK, it will double check that those paths exist and if they don't, ask whether you want them created.

Some more minor optimizations in the map paint functions:
- When drawing the actual map lines, it now only calls CalcScreenCoordX and CalcScreenCoordY once for each point in the line instead of twice like it used to.
- The range circle's scaled radius is only calculated once.
- Using the Math.PI variable in various calculations where a hard coded approximate PI value was being used before. (not actually sure if this is an optimization, but it makes the code easier to read)
- Converted the few things that we were using double types for back to float to save memory because we most likely don't need the extra size and precision of doubles.

Work In-Progress:
- Spawn Timers - Alright get up off the floor becuase they will be here in the next release or so. I have tested them (in Debug mode) for hours and they appear to be ready for initial trails. All I have left is the drawing of the spawns (not fully coded).

Future Features:
- Ground Items - Make it zone specific for the items (ie. Green Leaf = WL:Yew Leaf, BB:Bark)
- Con Color Level - This will be in a Ini for easier updates.

Once the new Server is ready there will be alot more features added.

ap50
11-23-2003, 11:32 AM
The dots for mobs/corpses seem too small now, makes it quite difficult to target specific mobs.

And the filters still seem to be using ZONENAME.TXT, but if you press F7 to open the filter file, it opens filter_ZONENAME.conf.

Visible column shows everything in the zone as visible, I'm guessing that's an offset issue.

Alerts seem to be loaded after the mob list is populated, so you need to refresh to get alerts listed.

Don't REALLY mean to whine, I still love it ;)

jag111
11-23-2003, 01:45 PM
> The dots for mobs/corpses seem too small now, makes it quite
> difficult to target specific mobs.

This is configurable in the General tab of the Options dialog, "Spawn Size".

> And the filters still seem to be using ZONENAME.TXT, but if you
> press F7 to open the filter file, it opens filter_ZONENAME.conf.

It will try to find ZONENAME.txt first. If it doesn't find it, it will look for filter_ZONENAME.conf. If it doesn't find either of them, it will create a default ZONENAME.txt.

This should've been the same when pressing F7, but I screwed up and it was doing it backwards. It'll be fixed in the .11 release.

> Visible column shows everything in the zone as visible, I'm
> guessing that's an offset issue.

I or someone else will have to take a look at this one in game.

> Alerts seem to be loaded after the mob list is populated, so you
> need to refresh to get alerts listed.

This was supposed to have been fixed in 15.8 or 15.9. And looking at the code, it will basically re-load the alerts any time it gets a Zone packet which sounds correct unless the zone packet isn't the first packet it recieves.

I also noticed a cosmetic bug. The 15.10 release will show up at 15.8.1 in the About dialog box.