PDA

View Full Version : MySEQ 1.15.11

jag111
11-24-2003, 07:14 PM
MySEQ 1.15.11 is now available at http://www.dvolve.net/EQ/MySEQ

If are upgrading for the first time to the 1.15.x series you MUST download the SupportFiles.zip and place the 3 DLLs in the directory with the executable.

Bug Fixes:
- Updated the version in AssemblyInfo.cs so that the About box would display the proper version number
- Fixed the order that F7 tries to open alert files so that it matches the order that loading the alert files had been set to. It was backwards before.
- Fixed automatically loading zone specific filters. Some extra code had gotten in that was sending the filter directory twice which caused the resulting path it was looking in to be screwed up.
- Reduced the size of the AlertSize by 2. The extra ring around things like Guild masters or bankers was too big relative to the spawn size. It looks more like it used to now on my system. Let me know if it's screwed up on anyone else's system though.

Work In-Progress:
- Spawn Timers - Alright get up off the floor becuase they will be here in the next release or so. I have tested them (in Debug mode) for hours and they appear to be ready for initial trails. All I have left is the drawing of the spawns (not fully coded).

Future Features:
- Ground Items - Make it zone specific for the items (ie. Green Leaf = WL:Yew Leaf, BB:Bark)
- Con Color Level - This will be in a Ini for easier updates.

Once the new Server is ready there will be alot more features added.