PDA

View Full Version : 1.15.11 Player shape and con color

Stogar
11-26-2003, 12:13 PM
First off great work on keeping this project going.

I recently upgraded to 1.15.11 from a very old version. In the old version Players were shown as triangles and had the correct con color. In this version (for me at least) they show up on the map as very small yellow circles. I have changed the "don't draw players with con colors" on and off, doesn't seem to work.

My question: Is my install just screwed up and player con is supposed to show or is yellow circle the correct display for players?

I found this:

// Draw Other Player
if (Settings.Instance.DontConPlayers)
FillRectangle(yellowBrush, x-SpawnSizeOffset, y-SpawnSizeOffset, SpawnSize, SpawnSize);
else {
FillRectangle(conColors[sp.Level], x-SpawnSizeOffset, y-SpawnSizeOffset, SpawnSize, SpawnSize);
DrawRectangle(yellowPen, x-SpawnSizeOffset, y-SpawnSizeOffset, SpawnSize, SpawnSize);
}

So if that option IS checked I should see a rectangle in yellow?
If it IS NOT checked I should see a rectangle in conColors?

Come to think of it all my spawns are very small "pinhole" dots on the map. I run the client on my laptop and on a 2003 Server. Could my .NET framework be screwed?

Maybe best would help me to get the basic info:
What are spawns on map supposed to look like, pinhole point, circle, triangle, rectangle(square)?

Am I on the right track in the above code?

Thanks again for the work on the project. I hope to have something to contribute in the future.

-Sto

MQSEQ2
11-26-2003, 01:27 PM
Players are Squares and Mobs are Circle.

On the General Tab you can change the Spawn Draw Size to make them bigger or smaller.

The Players will show there con colors with a single yellow border line around them, so the inside of the square is the Con Color.

Your .Net is not messed up.

Your in the right area but you don't need to modify anything in code since it's configurable in the Option area.

slartibartfast
11-26-2003, 04:14 PM
maybe up the default size to 4 or 5 now that it specifies diameter not radius?

MQSEQ2
11-26-2003, 06:48 PM
I will adjust the defaults to a larger size and well as some other adjustments I made today.

I will be releasing 1.15.12 tomorrow after doing some testing with Spawn Timers. The Spawn Timers will be coming out in the next couple of releases.