PDA

View Full Version : Client 1.15.12 Server 1.11

Meayen
12-02-2003, 10:42 AM
the very fist time i ran used 1.15.12 it seem to work then the next time i ran it keep getting this errror

"" uncaught exception in main(): Could not findfile"c:\documents and settings\......\......\ showeq ver 1.15.12\config\classes.txt

Can anyone help please

Thank in advance

I have problem with Linux version it runs slow on my system however the windows version does not.......

MQSEQ2
12-02-2003, 10:57 AM
Did you use the Self Installer to install 1.15.12?

Could not findfile"c:\documents and settings\......\......\ showeq ver 1.15.12\config\classes.txt

This indicates you installed it into your Document Settings area. Try reinstalling it into something like C:\MySEQ and the there will be several folders under it (ie. CFG, Filters, Maps).

If you didn't run the Sel Installer then download it and use it to install the program and tyour problem should be sovled.

Meayen
12-02-2003, 02:46 PM
The folders are all there i just extraxted everything to the desktop as i said it worked and all the previous versions also worked just for some reason it stoped.... in that folder in any version there is no file called classes.txt and the earlier version are still working

MQSEQ2
12-02-2003, 02:54 PM
The Classes.txt file is located in the CFG directory. Make sure the Client is configured to point to the correct CFG directory. Go to the Option Window (F1) then select the Folders Tab and verify the path is correct.

What files do you see in the CFG directory?

If you still can't get it to work then you will need to run the Self Installer.

Meayen
12-02-2003, 09:44 PM
Thank you...

After Copy and Pasting all the files found in Cfg directory to the Config directory everything works fine

Thank again

MQSEQ2
12-02-2003, 10:04 PM
I guess you created a Config directory vs. the default cfg directory?

Xeerex can you check your Installer to see what is the default directory name is for the CFG directory? Looking at his path closer (in the first post) it shows \1.15.12\config\classes.txt, normally it should be \1.15.12\cfg\classes.txt.

xeerex
12-04-2003, 09:52 PM
I'll double check it but should be same as zipped versions. I'll repost shortly.

xeerex
12-04-2003, 10:00 PM
Just to be absolutely sure, I downloaded a copy from my website, installed it to MyDocs (just to try an off the wall directory), and logged in.

Everything worked perfectly.