PDA

View Full Version : New Features Added

MQSEQ2
12-02-2003, 07:45 PM
Here is a list a features I have added and will be released in 1.15.13:

Features Added:
============
Smart Search for SpawnList - Now you can type partial names and it will search the Spawn List for a macth. The match can be anywhere within the name.

Multiple IP Addresses Support - Now you can list up to 5 IP Addresses in the Options and can hit Ctrl + 1, Ctrl + 2, etc. to Switch between Servers. This will allow a single Client being able to monitor multiple Servers on different machines.

Auto Select Spawn List - I added the option to Auto Select the mob in the Spawn List when you click a mob on the map and/or in EQ.

Bug Fixes:
========
YX - Now when you look at the XY coordinates they will appear in XY vs. YX. This was a visual change vs. modifying all the code (which I will do in the revamp).

Alert Font Size - There was a bug when you changed the font size and you had an Alert in the list, it was hardcoded to a set Font Size.

isSubstring - This was a routine that was used to check if there was a match on the within a string. The problem was when you spelt out the entire name in the alert file but did not have check full name. Now if you speell partial names as well as full names it will find them all if you don't have the Find Full Name checked.

Save Mob - There was a problem where it was not saving the Z coordinate. This has been fixed and I was asked to put a Header row to label the columns, so this is done as well.

Features Underconstruction:
=====================
Con Color Ini - This will remove the levels from within the code and make it easier to update the levels without the need to recompile the code

Spawn Timer List - This will be a list of all the spawn timers currently active in the zone. You will be able to select the timer and it will select it on the map. This is basically the same thing with the Spawn List but they will be in there own list.

Spawn Timer Save - The ability to save the spawn timers for a zone then have the timers autoload for the zone for future hunting.

Features to come:
=============
Dynamic Hunt List - This feature will allow you to add mobs to a hunt list that you don't want to add to the Alert lists. For example you want to hunt spiders while you are in the zone but you don't want them to be hilited everytime you come into the zone, this option will allow you to do this.

I will come up with some more options as time goes by. If you want to see something in the Project then you better post them now.

mcswanbeck
12-03-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by MQSEQ2
Multiple IP Addresses Support - Now you can list up to 5 IP Addresses in the Options and can hit Ctrl + 1, Ctrl + 2, etc. to Switch between Servers. This will allow a single Client being able to monitor multiple Servers on different machines.

Much lub goes out to MQSEQ2 :)

MQSEQ2
12-03-2003, 07:18 AM
Ewww, not the lub.

I have been playing with that option and it's pretty cool being to quickly change to the next server.

MQSEQ2
12-03-2003, 08:33 PM
bump

Draimen
12-04-2003, 03:23 PM
Is there any way to add an option for the auto target not to "jump" to the mob in the spawn list?

In other words, when I target a mob in EQ, it draws a line to the target, puts the info in the spawn info box, but doesn't jump to that mob in the list.

I usually like to watch certain places on the list and when I target something in game and it jumps to it on the list, can be annoying.

Thanks =)

MQSEQ2
12-04-2003, 06:45 PM
Ok I can add something about EQ Autoselect not selecting the spawn in the Spawn List.

showme1
12-05-2003, 01:58 AM
I like that idea Draimen hehe. That also annoys me, but I've gotten use to it. If you can add the option it would be great though. Thanks again devs!

Draimen
12-05-2003, 05:19 AM
Cool, thanks. I have been following the project for a few weeks now. Figured I would help out with some testing and feedback. The project as a whole is great. Functions well, not overly complicated. I can't wait for server 2.0.

MQSEQ2
12-07-2003, 11:37 AM
bump

Tbird038
12-07-2003, 01:11 PM
IT would be VERY cool to leave the spawn list where it is...( I like to keep an eye on my alerts that bubble to the top) while seeing the info on my current target...

Great job...this just keeps getting better and better