PDA

View Full Version : MySEQ 1.15.13

MQSEQ2
12-07-2003, 12:11 PM
MySEQ 1.15.13 is now available at http://www.dvolve.net/EQ/MySEQ

If are upgrading for the first time to the 1.15.x series you MUST download the SupportFiles.zip and place the 3 DLLs in the directory with the executable.

Features Added:
============
Smart Search for SpawnList - Now you can type partial names and it will search the Spawn List for a macth. The match can be anywhere within the name.

Multiple IP Addresses Support - Now you can list up to 5 IP Addresses in the Options and can hit Ctrl + 1, Ctrl + 2, etc. to Switch between Servers. This will allow a single Client being able to monitor multiple Servers on different machines.

Auto Select Spawn List - I added the option to Auto Select the mob in the Spawn List when you click a mob on the map and/or in EQ.

Bug Fixes:
========
YX - Now when you look at the XY coordinates they will appear in XY vs. YX. This was a visual change vs. modifying all the code (which I will do in the revamp).

Alert Font Size - There was a bug when you changed the font size and you had an Alert in the list, it was hardcoded to a set Font Size.

isSubstring - This was a routine that was used to check if there was a match on the within a string. The problem was when you spelt out the entire name in the alert file but did not have check full name. Now if you speell partial names as well as full names it will find them all if you don't have the Find Full Name checked.

Save Mob - There was a problem where it was not saving the Z coordinate. This has been fixed and I was asked to put a Header row to label the columns, so this is done as well.

Save Mob - Added a Spawn Heading Column.

Features Underconstruction:
=====================
Con Color Ini - This will remove the levels from within the code and make it easier to update the levels without the need to recompile the code

Spawn Timer List - This will be a list of all the spawn timers currently active in the zone. You will be able to select the timer and it will select it on the map. This is basically the same thing with the Spawn List but they will be in there own list.

Spawn Timer Save - The ability to save the spawn timers for a zone then have the timers autoload for the zone for future hunting.

Features to come:
=============
Dynamic Hunt List - This feature will allow you to add mobs to a hunt list that you don't want to add to the Alert lists. For example you want to hunt spiders while you are in the zone but you don't want them to be hilited everytime you come into the zone, this option will allow you to do this.

Migs
12-07-2003, 02:47 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU ROCK!!!

sauron
12-08-2003, 11:18 AM
Hmm -- not sure why this is happening, but with this new version, I hit F8 to toggle the spawn window, and it crashes.

I haven't tried a version since 15.10, which toggles the window just fine.

I've tried the supportDLL.zip to be sure I have the latest versions, and I even ran your pre-compiled 15.13 EXE in case I compiled it wrong somehow... Same results..

Anyone else having this problem?

theknightmax
12-08-2003, 11:35 AM
Minor Bug, when you first install the client set up your client to point at your server on another box and then hit go, you get a can not connect to server error message. You need to select the server in the server list (even though it shows it as selected) then hit go and things work fine.

MQSEQ2
12-08-2003, 01:36 PM
Sauron _ I will take a look at that, it could be because of the Spawn Timer List below it. You vcan try removing the positions.xml file then restarting the Client. Once you do that you can move the Spawn Timer List if you need to (not currently working).

TheKnightMax - I will take a look at that and make sure it actually sets the code also at that time. You should be able to hit Ctrl + 1 and/or Click the first one till I can get that resolved.

MQSEQ2
12-08-2003, 03:37 PM
Sauron, I have fixed the F8 toggle for the Spawn List. This will be in the 1.15.14 that I will be releasing in the next few days once I get the MacroQuest Interface completed and a few more options.

madman13
12-09-2003, 02:17 PM
Not sure how it used to work... but if I have the client off line (Not connected to the server) and I "open" a map and press F7 to edit the zone alerts... I thought it used to open the "correct" filename... last rev and this one open a new .txt and you have to know what the filename is for it to work correctly. Even if the filename.txt already exists.. it opens a new .txt file.

If your connected to the game it opens the file with the correct name everytime.

Thanks for a great project!

MQSEQ2
12-10-2003, 06:38 AM
The reason is becuase the logic attempts to open the file based on the current zone name listed in the lower right corner and since you are not connect it will load up a new file.