PDA

View Full Version : wav file alert not working.

Nijhal
12-18-2003, 02:51 PM
hiya all, been searching for quite awhile now cant seem to find an amswer. I cant get it to play a wave file when an alert pops or is up at all, no wav. The "beep" works, but "play wav" wont do anything.

I tried every variation, from c:\pop.wav to placing the pop.wav in every myseq directory and having it point to just pop.wav, to actually putting in the path to each and every pop.wav i put in every myseq directory, still no dice. Can anyone help?

using 1.15.12 34370

Any help would be appriciated, thanks.

MQSEQ2
12-18-2003, 02:57 PM
I will try to look into this tonight.

Nijhal
12-18-2003, 03:03 PM
Thanks man, if I could help I would.

kevster
12-22-2003, 03:36 PM
I believe it is the format of your WAV file. I have found out that not all wav files will work in MySEQ. I am not familiar with WAV formats but there must be different ones out there.

Try different wav files until you can find one that works. I'll include on that I know works with mine. Use that one and see if it works for you.

showme1
12-22-2003, 10:17 PM
place it in your myseq directory and put just the NAME... do not put pop.wav

pop is all you need period. no address or anything, just pop. Did I mention to use just the name and to place it in your myseq directory? use pop only =p

MQSEQ2
12-22-2003, 10:36 PM
I will add code the verify the file exists and allow extentsion etc. maybe a browse button to locate the file.