PDA

View Full Version : MySEQ Status

MQSEQ2
12-21-2003, 11:10 AM
Currently MySEQ is running at 98%.

Current known Issues broken from patches:
Range Circle - is moving to the Targeted mob.
Con Colors - where jumping around. Can anyone verify that this is still an issue, when I check I get the correct Con Colors.

As you can tell I have drug my feet a little on trying to get the resolved. I decided to hold off a little since Sony is suffering from SevreCanialRectumitis and can't keep the servers up for any period of time. I have been inform on 12/22 and 12/23 there will be more patches. Thanks Sony for screwing up Christmas!

We will hold on making code changes until the servers become stable (if we do that we will never make a change ;)). We will update the Offsets everytime they patch the server.

theknightmax
12-21-2003, 11:35 AM
They are still changing to the color mobs would con to the targeted mob

MQSEQ2
12-21-2003, 04:08 PM
I know when the targeted mob gets the Range Circle they change to the level of that mob. But what I'm asking are those color correct as well. Trying to make sure no changes are needed for the Con Colors themselves.

sauron
12-21-2003, 04:58 PM
The CON colors are stable. They were just changing when the target circle moved to the incorrect target.

MQSEQ2
12-21-2003, 05:09 PM
Sounds Good

lostbard
12-22-2003, 12:27 PM
Every con shows up as red, including pc's for me still.

Range circle and field of view either does not appear, or appears off map. When the range circle appears, I can click on a mob and it draws the line from the off map range circle to the mob.

MQSEQ2
12-22-2003, 02:02 PM
Verify you have all the correct offsets.