PDA

View Full Version : LDoN filters

axo959
01-13-2004, 11:43 AM
Does anyone have some/all of these? I am looking for 'named's' mostly. I have about 3 in all as I dont do LDoN much and I had a hard time looking at allakazams knowing which mobs were named's for sure or not. On the half dozen or so adventures I've been on since I got SEQ, I've been in two where a dru or ranger will say there are no named's up. So I search the list to no avail because I cant tell for sure which mobs are named's.

If no one has one, but you have some LDoN zones named's in some text files, please email them to me at [email protected]. I will make a compilation and try to make it available for everyone. Depending on size, may just be via email requests or a free hosting type site.

Thanks,
Chris

MQSEQ2
01-13-2004, 12:00 PM
There is a updated Filter list in the Dev Section (somewhere) that might have some.

If you make anything and want to share it with the community email me the stuff and I will get it posted on our servers so others can get to it.

[email protected]

NovaUSC
01-13-2004, 12:43 PM
spotting dungeon nameds in MySEQ is very very simple. First of all, Nameds in dungeons automatically show up with a # in front of their name. Also, in Dungeons, any mob that has A or AN in front of it's name is not a named mob. example A CRIMSON CABAL is not a named, but CRIMSON CABAL is. Hope that helps.;)

Bob the builder
01-14-2004, 02:21 PM
Speaking of filters and names with #

I tried to add a generic filter for all names with "# " for the [hunt} section but they sould not show.

Will this work? I smy syntax wrong?

Can i add a generic "# " (without quotes) to a global filter to see all names in a zone with a white circle around them?

Bob

Mixy!
01-14-2004, 02:43 PM
Not trying to hijack, but has anyone seen npc's in the velious zones named odd things like "400" it claims they're visible, race : invisible man. Anyone know what they're for?

-Mixy!

MQSEQ2
01-14-2004, 03:29 PM
Mixy you HiJacke dthe thread oh no! yes they have been there on all the servers (I guess) since I'm on a different server and I have seen them. They maybe event triggers for example.

Bob the # can't be used in the Alert files becuase that signifies a comment in the file, but I can add some type of logic that uses something like <#> in the file then convert it to a # in the program for example.

Bob the builder
01-14-2004, 05:32 PM
can add some type of logic

Ahh, not asking you to do anything. But thanks in advance. Just nice to see were the names are in a zone like the [hunt] alert shows the hunt mobs in alert, with a circle around them.

I've just been adding every name into the local filter. No worries though MQSEQ. Just thought I'd ask if possible, not trying to give you more stuff to do.

Thanks in advance thoug MQ, be safe, and as always thanks for the quick replies. And thanks everyone for being so kind on this board. Its like night and day compared to some of the other boards.

MQSEQ2
01-14-2004, 07:40 PM
I'm going to list it in the Features requested thread.