PDA

View Full Version : Version 2.0

JohnW
01-18-2004, 10:33 AM
Having trouble with the test version. Downloaded both server and client. Installed client on one, server on EQ machine. When I start the client, it sees the name of the character but that is all. No spawns, nothing else filled in. As far as I know I am using the latest offsets, I even tried copying the ones from the stable version which is working fine but can't seem to get the new 2.0 to work.

maj021
01-18-2004, 10:43 AM
Some of the offsets are labeled differently in the 2.0 version than the 1.0 versions, make sure they're labeled right (grab the fresh copy out of the zip file).

I made that same mistake the first time too, just copied the offsets straight over, and had the same problem you're describing.

JohnW
01-18-2004, 11:00 AM
I checked and made sure I had the offsets from the 2.0 zip file and am getting the same thing. There is a file called offsets.cs and then the .ini file.

MQSEQ2
01-18-2004, 11:50 AM
The MySEQTester uses the MySEQServer.Ini (right now) as well as the Server. These are 2 different Ini files. I'm splitting Ini files and renaming them so they will be kept straight.

Make sure you use the proper Ini file with the proper program.

JohnW
01-18-2004, 12:13 PM
OK .... what should I download and from where to make sure I have the correct files?

drawthow
01-19-2004, 01:27 PM
I have just d/l the 2.0 Server and installed it. I can see when right clicking on the MYSEQ-Server Icon in the task tray my character name after zoning.

On the computer I am running the client (version 1.15.17) I don't get spawn info or the map. The server indicated I have connected to it. On this computer when I run the MYSEQ-Tester I get full info for character and Spawninfo, but nothing for Ground Items (was in the Nexus so there may not be any ground items).

Thank you in advance for any info on this problem.