PDA

View Full Version : offsets for GoD

Lokki
01-23-2004, 10:53 AM
anyone out there have a working set of offsets for the beta server for GoD testing .. i would love to test out these new maps.

Iwannasee
01-23-2004, 12:48 PM
Offsets aren't a problem, but the spawn structures are different for test and beta servers. This seems to include player location...

When I decided to learn how to find offsets, I was using the test servers to learn with since it was changing and live wasn't. Best I could do reliably was get zone names and most of the char data to show. Since structures are a bit more difficult than offsets to figure out, I was waiting until the 2.x programs were released (so I could better see what I was doing, hopefully).

If you're just wanting to check out the maps, the in-game map tool works for all the zones I've checked so far.

MQSEQ2
01-23-2004, 01:58 PM
Sorry been trying to get 2.x out. Once I get it out I will help with Test Server offsets and structures

Squiffy
01-23-2004, 03:19 PM
*points to the monster "Getting Offsets on Test" thread*

Lokki
01-23-2004, 08:09 PM
i am using 1.15.17, server 1.11.
i got the maps into the map took as you suggested.
basically i want to see the new lay out of mobs more then navigate .
i used all the offsets on that post you directed me at with out success.
if you have the current beta offsets available i would thank you.

Iwannasee
01-23-2004, 09:18 PM
OK. Let's see how long it takes me to pull up the offsets. :)

Edit: Figures the server would be down went I want to check something out. :rolleyes:

Squiffy
01-24-2004, 01:45 AM
I was pointing to it because we don't have the offsets.

They're using a new memory structure, and the three of us were poking at it for days and got nowhere fast.

New version of MySEQ (2.0) will make it easier to get the new offsets. Meaning that when GoD goes live, 1.x versions may be obsoleced... maybe. We'll see.

Lokki
01-24-2004, 09:48 AM
good enough, but thank you so very much for trying.
i wish i could be of more help but i dont understand this coding stuff however if there is any thing i can do or information i can gather for your use pls just let me know, i have used myseq now for quite a long time and have come to really enjoy it.