PDA

View Full Version : Public THANK YOU for MySEQ

Tbird038
01-29-2004, 09:08 AM
My friend...I just wanted you to know that THIS is just an awesome piece of work...

I know the hours you put in...and all the complaints and issues that you deal with here...being a developer can be thankless even in the best of situations...(and at least in THOSE....you get PAID)

Thanks....for doing this....it makes EQ SO much more fun....and it's pretty cool watching it evolve...

*T*

Tbird038
01-29-2004, 09:10 AM
DOH....and NOT to forget CavemanBob....cause we would NOT be here without his efforts on the front...

CB....you Rock ...hehe

MQSEQ2
01-29-2004, 09:28 AM
If I was a real programmer (I've been told that I wasn't before even with 20+ yrs of Dev'ing) I would be done by now!

I don't do anything but write some code here and there. It's all the testers that really makes the difference becuase without them the Dev's would not be able to find all the bugs. Keep up the good work and keep posting the issues so we can get them resolved.

Alright enough yapping back to coding!

maj021
01-29-2004, 11:34 AM
As I've said in numerous other posts, the work that goes into this program is greatly appreciated. Another person here that probably would have quit EQ a while ago if I didn't find this :)

cavemanbob
01-30-2004, 01:13 AM
Thanks TBird, someone rembers my efforts in the distant past at least :p

MQSEQ2
01-30-2004, 06:25 AM
I always tell folks that CMB is the creator of this madness hehe

Thanks CMB for all the sleepless nights and long days :D

If folks don't know the history of MySEQ, CavemanBob is the creator of it with several other dev's who have put some efforts into the project. I'm just the poor Dev who can't stop dev'ing and at the momment ;)

If there is anyone who wants to help out in the Dev'ing of the project please fill free to step up and help out. If you can't code and still want to help then be like TBird, Mixy, Xeerex, NovaUSC and a few others. It's these folks who are doing the hard work of testing, documenting and helping with tech support. Keep up the good work all. If I missed your name and you have helped out please forgive me since I only have 1 brain cell left and can't rmember anything hehe.

Tbird038
01-30-2004, 02:21 PM
CMB...you ARE the master...hehe....yep...I remember...and again...THANKS....you have made the EQ experience MUCH more enjoyable....by spearheading this effort to take it to the COMMON player...

I think what the SEQ folks keep failing to realize it that there are LOTS of us that CAN implement a system to run their tool...but to JUSTIFY having a SINGLE purpose system on my desk it VERY difficult..

AGAIN...to you AND MQSEQ2....MANY Thanks....

and to the rest of you....make sure you take the time....to leave a post and TELL theses guys how much we appreciate what they have and ARE doing....

*T*

cavemanbob
01-31-2004, 01:40 AM
Good job all is the best thing to say I think, and of course a big thank you to SOE for encouraging me to get off my lazy butt to write this thing by changing the encryption and as a result I could ditch my last Linux system. :)

Battyone
02-01-2004, 01:11 PM
Aye Big thanks, this program saved EQ for me. No more staring at a blank spot for 5+ hours waiting for a mob to spawn. It's great, thanks all of you.