PDA

View Full Version : MySEQ Website has moved!!!

MQSEQ2
02-04-2004, 07:14 PM
Do to the coninueing issues with the SourceForge site going up and down and/or running extermly slow, I have decided to move the site to:

http://www.rexpage.com/myseq/forum/

Please do not post anything here and start using the new site. I will move some of the stuff over the next couple of days. Please register at the new site so we can also be more proactive when new Client/Server/Offsets updates are available.

MQSEQ2
02-05-2004, 11:15 AM
Bump

Iwannasee
02-10-2004, 02:23 PM
I can't get to the new site. Are there that many people on it? Or is it some other problem?

Working on offsets now. :)

Lokki
02-10-2004, 02:28 PM
i have also been unable to pull up the web site since last night and early this morning.

Iwannasee
02-10-2004, 02:51 PM
It appears the structures have changed. :mad:

Oh well.

Ratt
02-10-2004, 05:18 PM
Please see my response in the news section in regards to this.

xeerex
02-11-2004, 11:50 PM
We had some issues on the new site due to the mass registrations that I was not prepared for in retrospect. We have had over 1600 users register in a short amount of time and we averaging over 100 active users today with 400 new registrations today. In short, we were temporarily overloaded for a bit.

I have made the commitment to the community to do whatever is necessary on the technical side to keep the site up. We're pretty sure we have the issues resolved now. If the site slows again, we'll adjust again.

That's not to say that you cannot post here. The devs will continue to monitor this site on occasion, but most of the activity has moved.