PDA

View Full Version : CVS Maps

SeqTester
02-08-2002, 08:44 AM
IS there someone who keeps maps up to date in CVS? I noticed many of them are junk compared to the ones from Mapefiends site.

If there is someone doing this sorry,
IF not do you need someone to keep them up to date.

I am not much of a programer (Just a little hack/slash) but would like to help out the cause any way I can.

Thanks in advance.

ST

Ratt
02-08-2002, 09:10 AM
No one really keeps them up to date. They are just kinda done piecemeal whenever one of the devs decides to do something.

If you want to go through all the maps and see which are better... the mapfiend or the CVS copy, please feel free to send me a bundle of the 'good' ones that are better than the CVS ones and I'll put them in.

SeqTester
02-08-2002, 09:12 AM
Ok, I will try and get to this over the weekend, Its my girlfriends birthday today so I will be busy with her most of the weekend. SO I may not be able to get to this untill Monday at work.

Eukatae
02-17-2002, 12:06 PM
i sent an email to [email protected] about it cuse its been a couple days. If anyone is inviolved with mapfiend here is what i get when i try to snage a few maps.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Warning: MkDir failed (Disk quota exceeded) in /home2/www/k-r-g/mapfiend/cart.php on line 13

The following maps are currently in your gzip:
Ssratemple.map 7621 bytes

Acrylia.map 12935 bytes

Griegsend.map 9723 bytes

Warning: Unable to create 'stage/1013968412/': No such file or directory in /home2/www/k-r-g/mapfiend/cart.php on line 40

Warning: Unable to create 'stage/1013968412/Ssratemple.map': No such file or directory in /home2/www/k-r-g/mapfiend/cart.php on line 40

Warning: Unable to create 'stage/1013968412/Acrylia.map': No such file or directory in /home2/www/k-r-g/mapfiend/cart.php on line 40

maps_208.187.201.66.tar.gz

SeqTester
02-18-2002, 07:16 AM
I usually just goto the preview mode and right click on download and save them that way. I think with the new format some of their features are still a little buggy.

Just_A_Nut
02-18-2002, 05:32 PM
Hey Ratt, not trying to be too picky, but for consistency, on your map updates 9 days ago, could you back out the kerraridge.map and reup it as Kerraridge.map?

Laterz,
Just_A_Nut