PDA

View Full Version : New Myseq 1.x Version Comming soon.

slartibartfast
09-16-2004, 03:11 AM
I will be releasing a new version very shortly that addresses con colour problems for players who are level 66+

Ratt has kindly offered me space on this website to release the new version so my website will be phased out, however if you want a version that is working with the OOW patch please visit http://www.geocities.com/slartibartfast1232000/ for the time being.

CybMax
09-16-2004, 06:47 AM
Awesome :)

Btw.. i never knew that 1.11 server supported use of hex adresses.. lol..

CybMax
09-16-2004, 08:17 AM
Added this to MapCon.cs :

case 65: greenRange = -21; cyanRange = -16; break; // Verified G:44 LB:49
case 66: greenRange = -21; cyanRange = -16; break; // Verified G:45 LB:50
case 67: greenRange = -22; cyanRange = -17; break; // NonVeri G:45 LB:50
case 68: greenRange = -22; cyanRange = -17; break; // NonVeri G:46 LB:50
case 69: greenRange = -23; cyanRange = -18; break; // NonVeri G:46 LB:50
case 70: greenRange = -23; cyanRange = -18; break; // NonVeri G:47 KB:51

As you can see, the only thing i have verified is lvl 66 con's.. As i dont have a higher char atm.. (bah.. no 24/7 playing for me.. hehe) But just added 1 level each other ding.. will at least work until i ding 67..

Also added :

66=45,50
67=45,50
68=46,51
69=46,51
70=47,52

To the ConLevels.ini file

And some new races :

Unknown399
Huvul
Invader War Beast
Mastruq
Unknown403
Discord Ship
Unknown405
Unknown406
Lightning Armor
Unknown408
Bazu
Feran
Pyrilen
Chimera
Dragorn
Murkglider
Unknown415
Unknown416
Gelidran
Discordling
Girplan

Add in acording to the numbers.. not just on bottom of races.txt.

At least it seems to work tho.. Changes i guess come eventually when things will be sorted out at higher levels..

C

slartibartfast
09-16-2004, 09:06 AM
I "Borrowed" the code from v2 that loads the offsets from a file, so that we wont need to recompile once the real con levels are known.

I also wrote a macroquest plugin that exported all race names from EQ itself, though for some reason some of the OOW ones were missing, so that will be included in the release.

Good work though CybMax.

Hopefully word will spread that v1.x is not dead :)

I dont know why they have not posted the v2 offsets yet - macroquest is up and running and has all the information to get v2 working - it would take less than 1 hours work to get the new offsets, and then a bit of testing to see if anything is broken.

CybMax
09-16-2004, 09:14 AM
I posted workin v 2.x codes on the MySEQ boards yesterday.. my post was deleted and i got a PM that they needed to verify.. Dunno why they have not done that yet, as i could easily verify them too.. (wich i did, and PM'ed another fix today for some invis offset i had mistyped).

I do however much more like the 1.x version, as it is waaay faster, and contains nothing more than what i need (no point having 100 windows showing your nekkid stats and what spells you have in spellbook imo... heh)

So.. long live 1.x still :)

PS. I do however thing there is some weirdness and has been for quite a while with 1.x when it comes to conlevels.. i gone over it time and time again, but the logic seems to be right, but im always 1 level wrong.. ie. even with this fix, a lvl 50 mob shows up as darkblue on the map, but is really light blue at lvl 66..

I dont like the brute force way of lowering all the numbers when there is possibly some other solution.. hehe.. At least mobs dont all show up as greenies now..

C