PDA

View Full Version : EQW Broken

onnatop
02-13-2002, 01:55 PM
Not sure if it's just me, EQW seems to be broken again, your mouse doesn't stick to the active window any more. jsd's site seems to be down as well.

Ratt
02-13-2002, 02:05 PM
And we care because .... ?

onnatop
02-13-2002, 02:11 PM
I've seen Just Some Dude around here a few times, maybe he could let us know what's up?

I have a peculiar set up, literally can't play without EQW, so it's a concern to me.

addicted.to.eq
02-13-2002, 02:37 PM
I am also very interested in EQW, it's a great tool for me,
especially for doin other work in the background.

So, if JSD is readinq this board too, maybe he could make a statement about how and when to fix it.

Or maybe someone here knows another way to contact him to tell him that Verant has broken EQW once more.

Thx

Cryonic
02-13-2002, 02:42 PM
Still, this applies to SEQ how? This is the ShowEQ General forum. Try posting things like this at www.hackersquest.org (whenever it comes back up).

l0s3r
02-13-2002, 04:32 PM
This forum is for talking about ShowEQ and general chatter

i believe this thread qualifies as general chatter, and since its in the correct forum you should back off him. he asked a valid question and didn't deserve to be hounded by the "board police"... And ratt, i would expect more from you. As someone listed as admin you shouldn't have setup a general forum if you didn't want threads like this one popping up.

The new eqw is kinda buggy for everyone, i am pretty sure it was just a quick fix for directx 8 8.1 whatever...
Hes been good in the past about getting things working just give him time.

Morannon
02-13-2002, 05:06 PM
EQW is directly relevant to SEQ for me...

My SEQ box is in another room, and it (used to) display on my EQ box. I would run an XServer locally and have SEQ displayed there, and have EQ running in a window under EQW...

I miss it not working - its only been a few hours already =)

onnatop
02-13-2002, 11:22 PM
Entirely valid complaint, this is, after all the ShowEQ General Discussion board =)

I just forgot to put OT: in front of my subject line. I posted here because this is the only board I frequent that I've seen S.J.D. as well, I avoid the hq boards like the plague.